Depression is a very common disease in today’s era, almost half of the population in the world is somehow suffering from depression. People often go for the medication first rather than to overcome depression on their own. Here you will get to know about the home remedies to avoid depression(Depression Se Bahar Nikalne Ke Gharelu Upay in Hindi)
The terrible side effects of taking any kind of medication for depression, such as difficulty breathing, stomach bleeding, or even worse, suicidal thoughts, are what’s so tragic about the practice.
On the other hand, turmeric doesn’t have any negative side effects and can benefit someone with mild depression. When taking turmeric, please exercise caution if you are pregnant, have kidney stones, diabetes, high blood pressure, or need surgery.
How to Make Lemonade with Turmeric
- 4 cups of cold water.
- 2 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- 4 tbsp of honey.
- 1 lemon or lime.
- A tiny pinch of black pepper.
- Juice from 1 orange (optional).
In a bowl, combine all the ingredients. Serve it with lemon slices after stirring it. It pairs well with any kind of dish and can be consumed daily.
Saffron is a great nutritious option for treating mild to moderate depression because of its carotenoids. Moreover, saffron has a lot of vitamin B, which raises serotonin levels in the brain—the happy hormone.
Dried saffron extract (15 mg) can be taken twice a day.
As an alternative, you can incorporate a small amount of dried saffron into smoothies and milkshakes as well as into your baked goods.
Due to its high vitamin C content, cashews are an excellent nervous system stimulant. Our energy levels are greatly increased by the riboflavin found in cashews, which in turn makes us happier and more active. Tryptophan, magnesium, vitamin B6, and other minerals can all be found in cashews and aid fight depression.
- Warm up a cup of milk.
- After it’s lukewarm, thoroughly mix with one teaspoon of cashew nut powder.
- Every night before bed, sip this.
However, if you want to improve your mood, you could have one or two dry-roasted cashews every day. Cashews are a nutritious snack when they are that size.
Research indicates that individuals experiencing depression typically consume low levels of omega-3 fatty acids. Thus, it makes sense that to combat depression, individuals should consume more omega-3 fatty acids. For this reason, people who are depressed are strongly advised to take fish oil.
- Take pills containing fish oil daily to combat depression. They may be found in grocery stores or even in health stores. Even online, you may purchase them. However, find out the proper dosage from a doctor before consuming these extras.
- However, you are allowed to consume cold-water seafood, such as anchovies, sardines, and salmon. There are plenty of omega-3 fatty acids in this fish. Soy is another excellent source of nutrients.
Apples are high in potassium, phosphorus, and vitamin B. Every one of these nutrients strengthens and restores the damaged brain cells. They thereby assist you in combating the symptoms of depression.
- Clean a recently harvested apple. After chopping, add it to a blender. Take out the juice.
- Add two teaspoons of honey to the juice. Blend thoroughly.
- Pour the blend into a cup of warm milk.
- For optimal effects, drink this milk twice a day, once in the morning and once at night.
- You might also avoid depression by eating an apple every day.
Honey has the power to uplift your spirits and combat depressive symptoms and moods. Honey can also ease your worn-out nerves. Tryptophan is an amino acid found in honey that promotes sleep. And sleep helps combat sadness.
- Roughly crush ten almonds.
- Now incorporate two tsp honey into the mixture. Mix thoroughly.
- For optimal effects, consume a teaspoon of this mixture twice a day.
Compounds in asparagus make us feel better and combat depression. High amounts of folate found in asparagus improve brain function. Asparagus contains vitamin E, which is needed to make serotonin, a neurotransmitter that helps regulate mood.
For best effects, eat fresh asparagus five times a week by grilling or steaming it.
Even a teaspoon of powdered asparagus root is acceptable. After that, have a glass of water. Eat this once daily to help combat sadness.
Also Read: डिप्रेशन से बाहर निकलने के घरेलू उपाय