All of us want a healthy and wealthy body but for that, we should have our vital organs, that is the 5 organs that are present inside our body, should be healthy.
I am here to discuss all the vital organs present inside our body and how to keep them healthy.
If you have any information related to health or if you want to write a blog related to health, we welcome you. You can write blogs on the topic of health blogs write for us.
The human body contains organs if any of the five vital organs stop functioning, the death of the organism is imminent without medical intervention.
What are Organs ??
An organ may be a self-contained group of tissues that performs a selected function within the body. The body’s organs are grouped into organ systems that are supported by the functions they perform.
We all have five important vital organs that are essential for survival. These organs are the brain, lungs, heart, liver and kidney. These organs are present in different parts of our internal body.
Let’s talk about all vital organs and how to keep them healthy:-
The heart is a hollow, muscular organ that pumps blood through the blood vessels by repeated, rhythmic contractions, which receives the impure deoxygenated blood from our body and sends it to the lungs for oxygenation.
The brain is one of the largest and most complex organs in the human body. It is the organ that controls and coordinates signals between other organs through the central nervous system.
If your brain is dead, there’s no way to have a brain transplant.
Tips to protect your brain:
- Adequate sleep is essential. It helps you to improve your mood and reduces the beta-amyloid protein deposition in the brain which causes Alzheimer’s disease.
- Meditation and yoga are useful for mental health, as they help to relieve stress.
Your kidneys remove wastes and additional fluid from your body. Your kidneys also remove acid that’s produced by the cells of your body and maintain a healthy balance of water, salts, and minerals—such as sodium, calcium, phosphorus, and potassium—in your blood.
Tips to protect your kidney :
- Drink adequate water and hydrate your body.
- Avoid smoking cigarettes, as they will injure the blood vessels of the kidneys.
The lungs are the spongy air-filled organs located on either side of the thoracic cavity and are protected by the skeletal structure.The Lungs are the primary organs of the respiratory system in humans
Their function within the systema respiratorium is to extract oxygen from the air and transfer it into the bloodstream, and release CO2 from the bloodstream into the atmosphere.
Tips to protect your lung:
- Avoid smoking cigarettes. Smoking is associated with lung cancer
- Avoid exposure to air pollutants and allergens.
- Aerobic exercise is sweet for lung health, it improves lung function.
The liver is a major organ only found in vertebrates which perform many essential biological functions.
Tips to protect your liver:
- Eat a healthy and balanced diet rich in fruits, vegetables, cereals, nuts and fibre. Avoid drinking alcohol;
- Use the medications consistent with the physician’s recommendation.
Each organ belongs to at least one of ten physical body systems. These body systems are interconnected and dependent upon each other to function. Your heart doesn’t beat unless your brain and systema nervosum tell it to do so.
Also Read: Top Perfume Brands in India For Female