Epson printer error code 0xf1 is a conspicuous fault that happens while working out any papers on your Epson printer and the printer rejects the request and crashes to support you.
On finding this error, the print cover is inefficient to understand or perform from the left to the right while starting and it transpires Epson printer, not printing issue. The error further causes interruptions when you printing a specific text.
When you face the error 0xf1 on the Epson printer, it is a sign that there might be an issue with the Windows registry data, malware functions, etc. Here, in this column, we are going to explain some of the best techniques that will help you to restore the Epson printer issue smoothly. Not only the techniques we will also address some of the grounds on which this issue occurs or can occur.
Causes of Epson Printer Error Code 0xf1
Even though this is a decisive fault, it is not improbable to renew the Epson printer error 0xf1. There must be some specific reasons as to why these issues occur, we have research and listed them as follows:
- Barred Feed Gears: Sometimes there could be a bit of plastic broken from a part of the printer that had gotten pricked in the feed gears and barred them due to which the issue was being triggered.
- Paper Jam: In most circumstances, the fault is prompted due to a paper jam while the printing process. Some users stated that the paper was blocked inside the printer due to which the failure was being set off.
- Unclean Cartridge: There could be a dusty cartridge that demands to be displaced and is restricting the printing method by muddling the papers while they are being printed.
- Inappropriate Installation: In some instances, the printer might not be accurately established on the system due to which this flaw might be provoked.
Now that you have essential knowledge of the issue created, we will move forward with the solutions as below:
How to fix Epson Printer Error Code 0xf1?
Method 1 – Restart the Epson Printer and the Computer
This is one of the most secure ways that we have implemented to resolve the error 0xf1 to restart the Epson printer as well as the PC. To resume it follow the below-given steps:
- Switch off the Epson printer and the PC by pushing the Power key.
- Disconnect the power wire from the power equipment socket and then discard the cartridge from the printer.
- Wait for a while and then, connect the cartridges to the printer and then attach the power string to the socket.
- Push the Power key to switch on the Epson printer as well as the PC. Now in the end try printing some documents and verify if the error code is resolved.
Method 2 – Settle the Paper barring:
The Epson error 0xf1 could just be bits of paper stuck in the device. So, look for any paper that might be blocking your printer and triggering this faulty code. If any paper is there, remove it and clean the device once with a neat piece of cloth. Once you are completed with cleaning. Examine if the Epson printer operates well or not.
Method 3 – Install the Advanced Version of the Epson Printer Driver
An outmoded model of the Epson printer driver can induce the Epson 0xf1 error code on the system. Consequently, you need to retain the operators modernized. To renew it follow these measures given under:
- Push the Windows key + X button collectively to originate the WinX menu panel and pick the Device Manager.
- Discover and select the Print lines segment.
- Select the Upgrade Software Driver Key by right-clicking on the Epson Printer Driver. Forthwith the update action will start.
- After concluding the update process, restart the system and then verify if the error has been erased or not.
Method 4 – Operate the Printer Troubleshooter
Another helpful approach is to operate the printer troubleshooter. With the aid of the troubleshooting medium, you can very quickly be relieved of the Epson printer error code 0xf1. To operate the troubleshoot in the printer, go through the following steps:
- Push the Win + I keys collectively and originate the Settings pane.
- Now move on to the settings and choose the Update & Security segment from there.
- Tap on the Troubleshoot window on the left panel.
- Thereafter, scroll below the page, locate and click on the Printer and Devices pane.
- Then, tap on the Run the Troubleshooter title.
- Throughout the troubleshooting technique, the troubleshooter tool will inspect the obstacle and resolve it promptly by tapping on the Apply fix pin.
- As soon as the process is achieved, restart the device and then once again examine if the problem is solved or not.
Method 5 – Uninstall the Epson Printer Driver and Reinstall it Over
Applying an outdated driver for a prolonged time can lead to various blunders in your Epson printer. Therefore, you need to upgrade them instantly:
- Go to the search box on the start menu and locate the device manager and click on it.
- While the Device Manager window starts, you have to right-click on the Epson Printer Driver title from the listing in the menu given there.
- Now, choose the Update Driver Software Option from that same list.
- You’ll notice a new window surfacing on your screen with two options.
- Following that, you need to pick the initial option and anticipate for the process to be completed.
- As the process completes its duty, you can shut down all the running windows.
- Eventually, reboot your device and then verify if the Epson Printer error code is resolved or not.
If these methods do not help you to fix this error code, then you can download the Epson Printer Error Code 0xf1 repair tool.
Hence, these were some of the most reliable techniques that can try out to settle this Epson printer error code 0xF1. The techniques above are simple and efficient to enact without any complications. In case you still encounter any issues while executing these steps or have any other queries or recommendations, don’t hesitate to approach us in the chatbox or via the comment section below.
FAQs(Frequently Asked Questions)
1. What is error code 0xf1 on Epson Printer?
Epson printer error code 0xf1 is a technical fault that happens while working out any papers on your Epson printer. When this error occurs, the printer rejects the request and is not able to print.
2. How do I fix Epson error code 0xf1?
There are various ways by which you can fix Epson error code 0xf1:
- Restart the Epson Printer and the Computer
- Settle the Paper barring
- Install the Advanced Version of the Epson Printer Driver
- Operate the Printer Troubleshooter
- Uninstall the Epson Printer Driver and Reinstall it Over